The objective of this section is to reference all the watchmaking schools by continent and by country. These may be public or private schools offering a complete watchmaking training or schools offering complementary training in watchmaking, such as micro-mechanics schools.
We will address the conditions of access to these schools, as well as sometimes their cost, but we will especially focus on the specificities of each school in terms of training and the curriculum offered.
We would like to produce reports on each of them so that future students can better understand the infrastructures offered and the general atmosphere.
1. Ecole d’Horlogerie de Genève
2. Ecole Technique de la Vallée de Joux – Le Sentier
3. Centre de Formation Professionnelle Neuchatelois – Le Locle
4. Uhrmacherschule Grenchen
5. CFP Bienne
6. Ecole des Métiers Technique du Jura -Porrentruy
7. Centre Interregional de Perfectionnement – Tramelan
8. WOSTEP – Neuchâtel
SCHOOLS IN EUROPE
1. Uhrmacherschule Glashuette
2. Glashuette Original « A. Helwig » Uhrmacherschule
3. Goldschmiedschule Mit Uhrmacherschule – Prforzheim
1. Lycée Charles Poncet- Cluses
2. Lycée polyvalent Jules Haag – Besançon
3. Lycée polyvalent – Marseille
4. Lycée Edgar Faure – Morteau
5. Lycée des métiers Jean Jaurès – Rennes
6. Faculté des métiers école d’horlogerie – Fougères
7. Lycée Diderot – Paris
8. Lycée Les Savarières – Saint Sébastien sur Loire
SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
1. Lititz Watch Technicum – Litiz PA
2. IOSW – North American Institute of Swiss Watchmaking – Fort Worth TX
3. Nicolas G. Hayek Watchmaking School – Miami FL
HELP US COMPLETE THE SCHOOL LISTING
HOROPEDIA is a participatory knowledge platform and do not hesitate to contact us to complete this section dedicated to schools around the world.